Pharmacy OrganizerMessy pharmacy counter?
This attractive white tray is being used in over 24,000 retail pharmacies across the country to help streamline their prescription filling process. Osco, Sav-On, Albertsons, Target, K-mart, CVS, Walgreens, Thrifty-White, and many other small chain stores and hundreds of independent stores use the OrganizeRx Tray to:
- Speed Up the Rx Filling Process
- Reduce Chance of Errors
- Eliminate Scattered Papers
- Stop Lost Rx Orders, Refill/Prior Requests, and Messages
- It actually Saves Counter Space
The OrganizeRx Tray is made of heavy duty styrene with 14 interchangeable see-thru dividers. A raised portion on each divider may be labeled with the labels provided, or you can set up your own "system". Most stores now use it mainly as:
- "MD Calling Back" ...about Refills and Rx Questions, Dose Changes, Drug Interactions, etc.
- "Insurance Calling Back" ...regarding Priors or Rejection reasons
- "Drug Ordered, Fill When In"
Your Pharmacy staff will find this system as a very easy way to quickly find the answer to the dreaded Patient question, "Why isn't my medicine ready?". Now, simply check the OrganizeRx Pharmacy Tray!Price: $41.95